Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Protocols
Many homes will experience mold growth and development in their lifetime. There are many low-traffic areas of a property ideal for this colonization when moisture becomes a factor. Often, this is not a situation that property owners can handle on their own. Professional remediation solutions ensure that the best possible care is shown to your residence and the materials hosting mold organisms to reduce tear-out and build-back services required. SERVPRO is experienced with:
- Mold remediation
- Attic mold removal
- Structural drying
- Mold removal
Containing Microbial Development
Preventing the movement of active mold spores allows for fewer surfaces that require treatment and attention as mold removal tactics and strategies get underway. With a general contractor license, we can construct physical barriers to reduce the movement of these microorganisms. However, it is also possible to contain them with equipment like negative air machines and HEPA filtration products.
Mold Remediation for Damaged Homes
Technicians must carefully consider the process to ensure the best possible approach gets deployed. We utilize various methods, beginning with surface cleaning using antimicrobial solutions and sporicidal agents. More aggressive and abrasive techniques can often be necessary, such as sanding and media blasting with dry ice or sodium bicarbonate.
Mold Damage Repairs from SERVPRO
Mold is destructive and threatens the physical features of your residence, often leading to a need for repairs and reconstruction. Our professionals work to return your home to preloss conditions through needed build-back services that replace destroyed elements.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (323) 255-1001
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Highland Park?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (323) 255-1001
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Highland Park is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Northeast Los Angeles community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: