Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Highland Park helped our residents and businesses with their different types of losses to their residential or commercial buildings. Incidents happen when we expect them the least, but in such events, there is no need to panic. Our highly trained technicians will respond immediately to your damage. We have the experience, expertise, and training to restore your property quickly and accurately. Whether it is water or fire damage, our advanced tools and equipment will assist us in inspecting the damage and monitoring it to ensure your property is back to normal.
In most situations, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO of Highland Park is strategically positioned to respond faster to any size disaster or emergency.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (323) 255-1001
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Highland Park arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.